Friday 24 August 2012

No Greater Love?

I know its been a short while.. but I have really been questioning my thoughts lately.
Thing with Mike are going well and we do have a second date planned to go to the CNE on Monday, .. but there is just one thing!

I came across this picture of Mike where he was taking the picture of himself in the mirror. THAT WAS THEE BIGGEST TURN-OFF FOR ME. It was an innocent picture but it just threw me right off. I mean, I dont even know how to take a picture in the mirror properly myself! I know I sound silly for saying this but I just don't like him as much anymore after that.

I don't know if Im making excuses because I don't want to be with anyone else, or if I truly am just turned off.. but I have noticed that I am distancing myself away from Mike now, and trying to avoid talking about going on our second date to the CNE.

Its so easy for me to get turned off by a guy, unfortunatley. Im not perfect myself. In fact, I'm pretty weird and I do a lot of gross things.... but I just cannot fake liking someone a lot when I'm just not feeling it.

It made me wonder, was Rob the only guy who (as nasty and filthy and smelly and perfect he was, I still loved him?) Will I find that again........ Is there no greater love?

No comments:

Post a Comment