Wednesday 29 August 2012

Sick

I will probably be posting a lot more now because I am bed-ridden sick! I don't think I will be this sick for much longer, maybe another 3 or 4 days. I don't know what came over me or how it happened but it hit me like a tonne of bricks. I feel so shitty!

I have been dreaming about a lot of weird things since I have been sick. I guess it could be the NyQuil or it could just be me. I also hallucinate a bit during the day and find it hard to read things. Its so weird but in a way its kind of cool. :)

I've been sleeping and staying in bed a lot at home which has it cons and pros. PRO: Sleeping in bed with everyone at my beck and call for food and what-not. CON: My family can get very annoying when I just want to sit in silence. Aside from two of my friends, I am also annoyed with everyone text messaging me and calling me. For once, I just want to sit in silence and not answer to anybody.

Today is Day 1 without my phone and it feels so nice! I took some measures to make sure I do not turn my phone on and I am unable to send or recieve texts or phone calls. I don't have to answer to anybody or talk to anyone..finally! I can sleep and wake up whenever I want :)

I realized, I like being alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment