Sunday 15 July 2012

First Camping Experience



On Saturday, Three of my very close friends and I went camping! It was yet another spontaneous decision that we made, but boy are we ever glad! I was a little worried about the insects and the possibility of animals coming to our tents at night but...nothing happened!

We had a hard time getting our fire started but after burning an entire book we got our fire to catch on to the fire wood. 

We roasted marshmallows, made smores (mm), played some games then headed back to our tent to chit chat and eventually fall asleep. Unfortunatley, I didn't fall asleep (although I was very comfy). I got up at around 6am and started to go for a walk around the camp line. The morning breeze felt amazing! I could walk and walk for hours..
 I cannot wait to go camping again!

I'm really exhausted--hence my poor grammar and shitty post about camping.


No comments:

Post a Comment