Sunday 1 July 2012

Introduction

After creating and deleting many blog addresses, I've decided once more to try blogging. I dont know whose entertainment I blog for but I do know that its like therapy for me. Let me introduce myself.. My name is Anne and I am a 23 year old girl from Canada. I have a big, big imagination and I have a lot of weird quirks. On the outside I appear to be a very normal person but once you get to know me.. you will learn that I'm not. I have so many OCDs, I like to think a lot, I love to travel and the glass is ALWAYS half full for me. Through my blogging you will discover what kind of person I am for yourself. I dont hold any emotions or thoughts back, I plan to be very "raw". Anyways, these blogs will be the product of my experiences and thoughts. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment